Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions oversee your use of website astroimran.com (hereafter the term “website” refers to astroimran.com, unless explicitly mentions); by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
- By browsing, reading, referring and using this website and by agreeing to these terms and conditions, you warrant and represent that you are at least 18 years of age, and holds the legal citizenship or visa permit of the place from where you access this website.
2- License to Use
- Unless otherwise stated, Muhammad Imran, creator and owner of this website, owns the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website, except for the content, concept and/or images where credit is mentioned. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
- You may view, download for learning and research purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
- You must not republish material from this website, including republication on another website;
- You must not sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- You must not show any material from the website in public;
- You must not reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- You must not edit or otherwise modify any material on the website;
- You must not redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution.
3- Fair Usage
- You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
- You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without Muhammad Imran’s express written consent.
- You must not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications
- You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without Muhammad Imran’s express written consent.
4- User Content
- In these terms and conditions, “your user content” means material (including without limitation text, data, images, audio, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to this website, for whatever purpose.
- You grant to this website owner Muhammad Imran a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to Muhammad Imran the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
- Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or Muhammad Imran or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
- You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
- Muhammad Imran reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on Muhammad Imran’s or his entitled servers, or hosted or published upon this website.
- Notwithstanding Muhammad Imran’s rights under these terms and conditions in relation to user content, Muhammad Imran does not undertake to monitor the submission of such content to, or the publication of such content on, this website.
5- No Warranties
- This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Muhammad Imran makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
- Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Muhammad Imran does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all;
- this website will not be affected by any technical or virtual reason; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
- Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, substitute of professional advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal, financial or medical affairs you should better consult an appropriate licensed practitioner.
6- Limitations of Liability
- Muhammad Imran will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, civl law or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data
- These limitations of liability apply even if Muhammad Imran has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
- Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit Muhammad Imran’s liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by Muhammad Imran’s negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of Muhammad Imran’s ; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for Muhammad Imran to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
You hereby indemnify Muhammad Imran and undertake to keep Muhammad Imran indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by Muhammad Imran to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of Muhammad Imran’s legal advisers) incurred or suffered by Muhammad Imran arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions.
9- Breaches of Terms and Conditions
Without prejudice to Muhammad Imran’s other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, Muhammad Imran may take such action as Muhammad Imran deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
Muhammad Imran may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
This document of Terms and Conditions (document), with the exception of minor amendment and formatting by Muhammad Imran, is prepared by legal firm Contractology, located at SEQ Legal LLP, Howbery Park, Oxon OX10 8BA, UK. Contractology can be contacted at www.contractology.com